Boab Toys takes your privacy seriously. We will only collect and use your information as found below. If you feel that we have breached this policy, please contact us directly.
Personal Information Collected. Normally we collect information directly from you, unless it is unreasonable or impractical to do so.
We will collect information through the following means:
- When you access our website
- When you have a conversation with Boab Toys’ staff
- When you complete official paperwork or send us an email
We collect your information for the following reasons:
- To provide you with products and services you have requested
- To communicate promotional information that may be relevant to you
- To answer your questions
- To create orders, transaction records, receipts and accounts
- Provide your information to third parties to assist us in fulfilling a service requested – e.g. shipping companies
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development and quality control
- To respond to complaints
- To comply with laws, regulations or requests from regulatory authorities
Updating your Information
You can update your personal information by logging into your account or sending us an email
Unsubscribing from Emails
You can unsubscribe from periodic emails sent to for marketing purposes by replying directly to the email using the word “UNSUBSCRIBE”. It may take up to 24hours for you to be removed from the list
Security of your Information
We protect your information by restricting access to it and maintaining computer technology products to prevent unauthorised access. We will always securely destroy your information when it is no longer required. All financial transactions are completed through a third party provider, namely PayPal Pty Ltd for your added security.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your information may be disclosed to the following persons/organisations:
- Boab Toys direct employees, contractors or service providers to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you
- Retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services to you within our online store
- Our business advisors to the extent reasonably required
- If required by law, to any person authorised by law.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Boab Toys, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include your computers IP address, browser type, webpage you were visiting before coming to our website, the pages you visit on the Boab Toys website. It will also record the time spent on specific pages, items viewed, access times, dates and a variety of other page statistics. This statistical information will not be used together with your personal information.